How To #1: Author Get a Login Account
How To #2: Create and Publishe New Classified Ad
|1||Classified Author||Login and create classified|
Fill in [Workflow Fields] (field group visible only to author/editor)
- Effective-Cancel Dates
- Make a donation (Y/N)?
- New classified tag (if desired tag does not exist, request it here and Classifieds Editor will consider it)
- Donation Instructions (computed field)
- Author's Comments to Editor
- Editor's Comments to Author
Fill in content fields:
- Contact info
- Classifieds Tags
|4||Classified Author||Save Classified||
1. If donation planed, the Donation Instructions (computed field) will instruct the author to copy/paste the URL and follow link to Classified Donation page.
2. Also, system will send email noticed to author and Classifieds Editor.
3. Classified will be UNPUBLISHED; awaiting Classified's Editors Review
|5||Classified Author||Copy/paste URL and click on donate button||Will take them to Paypal page for Classified Donation|
|6||Classified Author||Fill donation amount and paste URL into field for page being sponsored. Complete donation.||
1. System will take author back to www.wardpto.org/thankyou/classified-donation
2. Paypal will send email to Classified Author and to PTO Treasurer about donation
|7||PTO Treasurer||Will forward Paypal payment notification to Classified Editor|
|8||Classified Editor||Will either follow link in email to specific classified, or will go to Editors view that shows unpublished classifieds and then click on specific classified|
|9||Classified Editor||Review classified. If any concerns, list them in "Editors Comments to Author" field, and can optionally email Author. Iterate until content is approved.||Each time classified is saved, Author will receive email notification of update.|
|10||Classified Editor||Mark Classified as Published and Save||
1. Author will receive email notification of update
2. Classified will now appear in views during the Effective-Cancel dates period of time.
How To #3: Author manage their own classifieds
How To #4: Author resubmit previous classified