Grade-Wide Pot Luck Dinners
In the past we have had pot luck events on an ad hoc basis and people have reported that they were great ways to have a fun evening while getting to know fellow parents. Last year we decided as a PTO to help ensure that happens in each grade.
We have hosts lined up for each grade and have many of the dates scheduled. So mark your calendars if you have kids in the following grades:
• Kindergarten hosted by Lisa & Chris Kirby on Saturday, January 12th
• 1st Grade hosted by Heidi Gardner and Ivan Matviak on Saturday, January 26th
• 2nd Grade hosted by Heather & Jeremy Pozen on Friday, November 30th
• 3rd Grade hosted by Jodi & Sam Figler on Friday, November 16th
• 4th Grade hosted by Madelon Bracke & Jan de Boer on Saturday, November 17th
• 5th Grade coordinated by Maria Sullivan, location(s) and date TBD
These nights will be a great way to meet and socialize with other parents in your child's grade. The evening is for adults only and it is not a sit down meal but rather more of an informal gathering. Closer to each evening you will be receiving an email by grade with more details on your specific event, but plan on a fun night out! Please contact Beth Panella at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.