Dear Fourth Grader,
We hope you are enjoying your summer vacation. We are looking forward to an exciting and fun year with you!
Please bring the following items on the first day of school:
- 1 plastic coated 2-pocket folder(Any color/pattern is fine. For example, Staples® Poly Two-Pocket Portfolio)
- 1 plastic coated 1" 3-ring binder(Any color/pattern is fine, but please choose a standard sized binder with a clear plastic overlay. For example, Avery® Economy View Binder)
- 1 pencil sharpener (not electric)
- 1 water bottle
- a book for independent reading
- a photograph of yourself no larger than 3x5 (will not be returned)
We are excited about the fourth grade curriculum and hope you are too. We will study many interesting topics and create a variety of projects. Each student will participate in a memoir celebration, create informative PowerPoint presentations, and learn the 50 states and capitals of the United States.
Bring a smiling face on Tuesday, September 4th. Enjoy the rest of the summer!