Breaking News... Ward School's Spring Auction will be held on April 6, 2013!
Mark your calendars for our most important fundraising event. This fantastic evening will give you an opportunity to socialize with Ward families, enjoy great food and beverages and bid on great prizes.
100% of the funds raised will be used directly at Ward for the benefit of our children-including laptops and other technology enhancements, books for our library and classrooms, curriculum support, Creative Arts and Sciences presentations, and the Child Assault Prevention Program.
In order to achieve our ambitious goal we are reaching out to the entire Ward Community to ask for help. Here is what you can do:
- We need event sponsors and exciting auction items! Consider offering popular items that your family and social network may have access to such as sports tickets or vacation homes.
- Help solicit retailers and restaurants that you patronize (the solicitation letter and donation form can be found at http://www.wardpto.org/spring-auction).
- New this year - sponsorship opportunities! Consider becoming a sponsor as an individual or with your business (or by reaching out to other businesses you know that may be interested. There are multiple levels ranging from $1,000 to $150.
- Join us on the auction committee
- Save the date for a great party - April 6, 2013
Contact Cindy for any support you may need when soliciting items from your favorite merchants, details on joining our planning committee or if you have any questions,
The PTO Spring Auction Fundraising Committee
Fundraising Lead: Cindy Henry
email@example.com / 617-928-0853