And Now a Word From the PTO
First we would like to introduce the members of the PTO Board:
Co-Presidents: Alison Best, Gail Fitzgerald and Cindy Henry
Vice President: Megan Flynn
Treasurer: Christine O'Neill
Secretary: Beth Panella
We would like to welcome back all of you who are returning to Ward School and extend a special warm welcome to those families who are new to Ward. We hope your school year is off to a great start!
The PTO offers many avenues throughout the year to stay informed, participate, meet other parents and/or give your time, talent and resources to strengthen our school. We look forward to your suggestions, ideas or any questions that you may have in the coming year.
We would also like to extend our thanks to all of you who have volunteered to work on the many committees that make up the Ward PTO. We invite those of you who would like to volunteer but are unsure as to how or where your help is needed, to please get in touch with any one of us. We look forward to helping you find a way to become active in your PTO. Your interest, time and energy are greatly appreciated by all and directly benefit your children.
PLEASE VOLUNTEER ~ HOSTS NEEDED
Desperately Seeking Mystery Dinner hosts. We are in need of eight more Dinner Hosts and a Dessert Host. This is a fantastic evening filled with delicious food and wonderful company and a great way to support the Ward School PTO. The evening will begin at one home for all to enjoy appetizers. It is here that the mystery will be revealed and you will receive the theme & location of your Ward School host's home. After dinner, everyone will reconvene at yet another Ward School host's home for dessert.
Please contact Jessie Gilmartin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 281-4535 to volunteer to host or for more information. Look for your invitation in your child's take home folder in the coming weeks.
Show your Ward School Pride
- We hope you are finding all of the information you need for you and your children at Ward School.
- A ton of work has been made on the Ward website which will be our primary way of disseminating information about the many Ward PTO events and opportunities. Check it out athttp://www.wardpto.org/.
- Please look for the ForWard, in your inbox on the 1st & 3rd Friday of every month.
- On the alternate weeks you will receive a shorter electronic publication called This Week at Ward.
- Please note that there is a listing of upcoming events posted in the new information board out in front of the school.
- There is also a Bulletin Board above the radiator in the front hall that has many postings for classes and community happenings.
- Don't forget to look up at the railing in the front of the school - there is often a Banner hanging to announce upcoming events.