Grade-Wide Pot Luck Dinners
The grade-wide pot luck dinners start this month. Save the date and line up a sitter. Here is the schedule for each grade:
- Kindergarten, hosted by Laurel and Erik Britt-Webb, date TBD
- 1st Grade, hosted by Diana and Anatoli Shabashov, held sometime in January
- 2nd Grade, hosted by Beth and Bill Hicks on Saturday, February 1st
- 3rd Grade, host needed!
- 4th Grade, hosted by Heidi Gardner and Ivan Matviak on Saturday, January 25th
- 5th Grade, hosted by Christine & Jim Elder, on Friday, November 15th
Please note the location change for the 4th grade dinner. Also, invitations for the 5th grade dinner were sent out via Evite last week. If you haven't received your invitation, please contact Christine Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can host the 3rd grade pot luck or have any questions, please contact Beth Panella at email@example.com.
Note that this is a parents-only event - no children please.