Grade-Wide Pot Luck Dinners
The grade-wide pot luck dinners start this month. Save the date and line up a sitter. Here is the schedule for each grade:
- Kindergarten, hosted by Laurel and Erik Britt-Webb on Friday, November 22nd
- 1st Grade, hosted by Diana and Anatoli Shabashov, held sometime in January
- 2nd Grade, hosted by Beth and Bill Hicks on Saturday, February 1st
- 3rd Grade, host needed!
- 4th Grade, hosted by Heidi Gardner and Ivan Matviak on Saturday, January 25th
- 5th Grade, hosted by Christine & Jim Elder, on Friday, November 15th
Invitations for the Kindergarten dinner were sent out via Evite last week. If you haven't received your invitation, please contact Laurel Britt-Webb at Laurel.Britt-Webb@illy.com or click here to respond to the Evite. If you can host the 3rd grade pot luck or have any questions, please contact Beth Panella at email@example.com. Note that this is a parents-only event - no children please.