Pot Luck Dinners - Save the date!
Save the date and call the babysitters! Grade-wide Potluck Dinners are coming. Here's the schedule:
- Kindergarten, hosted by Mary Jo Sisk and David Grossman on November 15
- 1st grade, hosted by Elizabeth and Coleman Benedict on November 1
- 2nd grade, hosted by Laurie and Jon Ufland, Megan Flynn and Bill Chura on November 22
- 3rd grade, hosted by Joan and Michael Gallant on January 31, 2015
- 4th grade, hosted by Ellen Waldorf on January 10, 2015
- 5th grade, hosted by Heidi Gardner and Ivan Matviak on January 23, 2015
These nights will be a great way to meet and socialize with other parents in your child's grade. The evening is for adults only and it is not a sit down meal but rather more of an informal gathering. Closer to each evening you will be receiving an email by grade with more details on your specific event, but plan on a fun night out! The Evite for the first grade dinner went out this week. If you haven't received your invitation, please contact Elizabeth Benedict at elizabethhomedecor@yahoo,com.